Aruna kullu handloom
⋐⋐–Attractive caps —⋑⋑
Our Focus is to make you relish variety of Indian Crafts brought to you from hinterlands of our Country at the convenience of your doorstep. “Aruna kullu handloom” is one of the Leading Brands in Men and Women Ethnic Clothing
❖ Specifications ⇀
- Product is available in various designs and patterns of kullu corners. Kullu cap is a regional product of himachal pradesh, essentially kullu and kinnaur valleys that has huge appeal among the masses across the globe.
- You may have seen numerous international personalities wearing these traditional kullu caps /topi. The artistically woven kullu cap are made with fine hand work and woolen stuff by locals with handlooms at their homes and that is its usp.
- The Artistically woven woolen products here are made by the Locals with Handlooms at their Homes or in Clusters. The USP of these products, KULLU PATTI, is an integral part of all weavings.
❖ Features ⇀
- Its elaborate Designs and Colours bear a strong Central Asian influence with Symbolic and Religious implication. Basic colors used for the Kulluvi Patti are Red, Orange, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown and White for Patterning while White, Brown and Natural Gray / Brown as Base. White stands for Water, Yellow for Earth, Red for Fire, Green for Air and Blue for Ether. Kindly check size measurements
- Pure 100% Woolen Pure Hand Woven Embroidery 100% Hand Made Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends. These Wool Caps are soft, Warm and imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman. Beautiful Malana Cap give you a glamorous and traditional look to the wearer and make your moments special and memorable.
- Kullu Valley is one of the renowned places in India for Traditional “Kull