Himachali Kullu Patti Woolen Topi/Cap for Men BLUE
- Pattern – kulluvi embroidered; embellished and striped border patti stitched on a high quality braded / non-braded Woollen caps lightweight, cozy and comfortable product available in various patterns and designs perfect for winters gracefully creative ‘trendy yet traditional’ headgear befitting urban mindset actual product may vary a bit in colour and pattern due to photo sho
- 2. Never wash woollen clothes in hot water.
- 3. Do not store woollen products in polythene bags.
- 4. Give a sun bask to woollen products once or twice during monsoon.
- 5. Do not squeeze or wring;
- 6. Dry by laying it flat on a dry towel or hang it on hanger.
- 7. Wash dark and light colors separately
- 100% pure hand woven. 100% pure woollen purely handwoven embroidery by our artisans
- Himachali Kullu Patti Woolen Topi/Cap for Men BLUE
Our Focus is to make you relish variety of Indian Crafts brought to you from hinterlands of our Country at the convenience of your doorstep.
“Aruna kullu handloom” is one of the Leading Brands in Men and Women Ethnic Clothing
❖ Specifications ⇀
- Product is available in various designs and patterns of kullu corners.
- Kullu cap is a regional product of himachal pradesh,
- essentially kullu and kinnaur valleys that has huge appeal among the masses across the globe.
- You may have seen numerous international personalities wearing these traditional kullu caps /topi.
- The artistically woven kullu cap are made with fine hand work and woolen stuff by locals with handlooms at their homes and that is its usp.
- The Artistically woven woolen products here are made by the Locals with Handlooms at their Homes or in Clusters.
- The USP of these products, KULLU PATTI, is an integral part of all weavings.https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07VBNQYHV